First thing this morning I walked into the kitchen, only to discovered a nice pile of dog poo on the floor . . . my dog has never done that in all his 13 years, not even as a puppy! Was "not very happy Jan"!
Then my hubby knocked the oil diffuser all over my lovely polished dining table and went off to work in a really crappy mood. Mind you, my mood wasn't much better...do you know what that oil does to polished wood? You really don't wanna know!The things that are sent to try us, do tend to make it difficult to stay positive, bright and cheery. Especially when this all happens in a matter of a few hours. Thank heavens I had a teddy class to conduct and my wonderful students to take my mind off everything for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog, I appreciate those who take the time to comment, ask questions or leave feedback. :)
SPAMMERS: Comments are moderated and all spam is deleted!