Lina Spoon has been keeping me company ever since she arrived, and I cannot stop looking at her.
I believe when collectors are asked "which is your favourite doll?", it's nearly always the last doll they have brought home. It's certainly true with me, I just adore my little Lina Spoon!
Big hugs,
X




Hello and yes, I agree with you. The last doll bought are certainly the favourite! :D And Lina Spoon looks so adorable, so I can understand that you have her as company! Big Hugs!
ReplyDeleteHi Niina! It's been a long time since we spoke. Thank you, I agree, she is adorable, I am totally enamoured. 🥰
DeleteShe looks very unique!!! I always have a "new favorite" and an old favorite hehe
ReplyDeleteThank you Alejandra. I guess I really do too, and at this moment I have two favourites. 😄
Delete😘
I wonder what she's thinking about?
ReplyDeleteI think she was wondering when her sibling was going to arrive. Which she has now.
Delete😘
What a sweet doll! She really has such a dreamy, thoughtful expression. I wonder what she’s daydreaming about? It’s so wonderful when a doll brings so much joy and inspiration 🥰
ReplyDeleteAs I said to Barb above, but I have a feeling Lina is going to always be a quiet little daydreamer. 😊
DeleteYes, and I have many dolls who do that Inesa.
😘