
I am very pleased to introduce you to a superb pink piggy . . . Miss Paulette . . . designed and hand sewn by one of my students, Vera Lamb. Vera made her as a present for a dear friend who helps her at "The Shed", a family centre for the underpriveleged.

Although Vera has been a student of mine for some time, she has always been a little hesitant about designing something so left of centre and I am very proud of her for taking the plunge and achieving this result.
Don't you just love the way Vera has accessorised her with a touch of bling? I am sure her friend will be absolutely delighted.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog, I appreciate those who take the time to comment, ask questions or leave feedback. :)
SPAMMERS: Comments are moderated and all spam is deleted!