Everyone Needs Playtime

In our hectic, modern lives, many of us focus so heavily on work and family commitments that we never seem to have time for pure fun. Somewhere between childhood and adulthood, we stopped playing.

When we carve out some leisure time, we’re more likely to zone out in front of the TV or computer than engage in fun, rejuvenating play like we did as children. But play is not just essential for kids; it can be an important source of relaxation and stimulation for adults as well.

There doesn’t need to be any point to the activity beyond having fun and enjoying yourself. By giving yourself permission to play with the joyful abandon of childhood, you can reap oodles of health benefits throughout life.

Sunday

Plum Crazy

I ordered some more Iplehouse clothing for Irene and knowing how prompt Iplehouse are at posting, the parcel should be here early next week.


I could probably have made these myself, but IH quality is quite good and as much as I enjoy sewing, I would rather sew my own designs, not copy someone else's.


This little twin set is really cute and the tulle waisted tights really set off the peplum nicely. Now, as I have only brown boots for Irene, I will need to keep an eye out for just right footwear to complete these outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog, I appreciate those who take the time to comment, ask questions or leave feedback. :)

SPAMMERS: Comments are moderated and all spam is deleted!