My Iplehouse Pixxie Twinky arrived today, which was a little bit of a surprise as I only received the shipping notice on Monday. EMS sure have been on the ball lately. I quickly dressed her so as she was not running around in the raw, and I am not sure whether this wig will stay or not . . . only time will tell. :)
A personal blog sharing my love of all dolls, 1:6 scale dioramas, doll fashion, sewing and knitting.
Everyone Needs Playtime
In our hectic, modern lives, many of us focus so heavily on work and family commitments that we never seem to have time for pure fun. Somewhere between childhood and adulthood, we stopped playing.
When we carve out some leisure time, we’re more likely to zone out in front of the TV or computer than engage in fun, rejuvenating play like we did as children. But play is not just essential for kids; it can be an important source of relaxation and stimulation for adults as well.
There doesn’t need to be any point to the activity beyond having fun and enjoying yourself. By giving yourself permission to play with the joyful abandon of childhood, you can reap oodles of health benefits throughout life.
When we carve out some leisure time, we’re more likely to zone out in front of the TV or computer than engage in fun, rejuvenating play like we did as children. But play is not just essential for kids; it can be an important source of relaxation and stimulation for adults as well.
There doesn’t need to be any point to the activity beyond having fun and enjoying yourself. By giving yourself permission to play with the joyful abandon of childhood, you can reap oodles of health benefits throughout life.

I think the curly wig looks really cute on her! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, it might just be a keeper . :)
DeleteCheers,
X
Hello Sandi,
ReplyDeleteI love that outfit on her and I Think the hair looks very nice. Awsome shoes!
Big hug,
Giac
Thanks Giac, I could move the press studs to make it hers, but I think she deserves clothes of her own. Ah the shoes, yes they are cute and the only ones I could find to fit her tiny wee feet.
DeleteHugs,
X
Congrats for the new girl, Sandi! She's lovely, hope you enjoy her a lot! ^^
ReplyDeleteHugs, Lily
Thanks Lily, I love her and would have quite quickly ordered her a sister but they are all sold out. I will definitely enjoy her.
DeleteHugs,
X