Everyone Needs Playtime

In our hectic, modern lives, many of us focus so heavily on work and family commitments that we never seem to have time for pure fun. Somewhere between childhood and adulthood, we stopped playing.

When we carve out some leisure time, we’re more likely to zone out in front of the TV or computer than engage in fun, rejuvenating play like we did as children. But play is not just essential for kids; it can be an important source of relaxation and stimulation for adults as well.

There doesn’t need to be any point to the activity beyond having fun and enjoying yourself. By giving yourself permission to play with the joyful abandon of childhood, you can reap oodles of health benefits throughout life.

Sunday

Dolly Get Together

Spent a very enjoyable afternoon yesterday chatting about dolls with a fellow BJD enthusiast while the "girls" got to know each other. :) Snapped a few quick shots of them together and then went back to talking, talking and talking . . . the time went by so fast and it was dinner time before we knew it.

Kismet was quite smitten by all her lovely Lati Yellow friends.

Three gorgeous girls together . . . I can feel another Ante sculpt coming on!

Thank heavens we both have understanding partners!!

-oOo-

Celine is modelling the Day-Evening Dress which I completed this week.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Sandi!
    All the girls are very cute, the little ones played a lot together, didn't they? Time flies when spending time with friends and BJDs, lol.
    Hugs, Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lily!
      Yes they all had a wonderful time, but it looks like some were a little grumpy by the time I took the photos. LOL! But I certainly enjoyed the day. :)
      Cheers,
      X

      Delete
  2. Anonymous10 March

    The dolls look great together :). I love Celine's dress, it has a very clever design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I do enjoy designing and making garments that can be worn more than just one way.
      Cheers,
      X

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog, I appreciate those who take the time to comment, ask questions or leave feedback. :)

SPAMMERS: Comments are moderated and all spam is deleted!