Just an update showing all three dresses, finished and ready for sale. :)
![]() |
| My Models: Angelique, Antoinette and Ancelina |
They will come complete with matching necklace ~ $30 plus shipping.
A personal blog sharing my love of all dolls, 1:6 scale dioramas, doll fashion, sewing and knitting.
These are really cute! You've outdone yourself this time :)
ReplyDeleteThanks M, might make some PF size next. :) Only have a little fabric left.
DeleteHugs,
X
Hello from Spain: I like your creations. Nice picture. Great dresses. Keep in touch
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Marta, it's very kind of you.
DeleteHugs,
X
All of these dresses are adorable. You do such great work! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. XXX
DeleteAll three are awesome, the colors are great together! And the picture is so cute :-)! Hugs xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Night Owl, I think I am finally getting a grasp on posing the dolls. :)
DeleteHugs,
X
They look really adorable. I love the added lacing on the skirt. Love the different colours too!
ReplyDeleteThank you Alasse. I used a guipure lace, which I prefer to use rather than nylon lace.
DeleteHugs,
X
Awwww . . . they are adorable.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. XXX
DeleteThese dolls are just so cute. I have to get at least one, one day. The outfits are adorable!
ReplyDeleteHi Grandmommy!
DeleteWelcome to my blog, yes you must they are wonderful to dress, pose and photograph. :) Thank You!
Hugs,
X
They turned out amazingly well!! I think these are my favorite sewing work of yours so far :D
ReplyDeleteThanks Alejandra, they did turn out quite well, I am pleased with them, but as always a limited edition. :)
DeleteHugs,
X