Everyone Needs Playtime

In our hectic, modern lives, many of us focus so heavily on work and family commitments that we never seem to have time for pure fun. Somewhere between childhood and adulthood, we stopped playing.

When we carve out some leisure time, we’re more likely to zone out in front of the TV or computer than engage in fun, rejuvenating play like we did as children. But play is not just essential for kids; it can be an important source of relaxation and stimulation for adults as well.

There doesn’t need to be any point to the activity beyond having fun and enjoying yourself. By giving yourself permission to play with the joyful abandon of childhood, you can reap oodles of health benefits throughout life.

Friday

Her Face

Is one to launch a thousand ships! Well it is as far as I am concerned. :) My sweet little girl's face up arrived today and I am so pleased with her, I couldn't wait to show you. Unfortunately, my lousy photography just doesn't do her justice. I think she will make the perfect Christmas Truffle, but of course I will need some quiet time with her to:
1. put her eyes in correctly (I was so excited for her to see for herself how beautiful she is)
2. Style her hair properly and perhaps make her a coronet
3. Find the perfect dainty pair of shoes that will match her outfit


When all is done, I will take my time and take some better photos . . . ones that are in focus. :)

I love her so much, she is here beside me and I just can't stop looking at her.
I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH M!

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous05 December

    She is ADORABLE!!! I can't wait to see her as Christmas fairy :-). I'm happy for you that you love her so much! Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Night Owl. It's so amazing when someone (with talent) can turn a blank face and few words into exactly what your minds eye sees.
      Big hugs to you too!
      X

      Delete
  2. I can't tear my eyes away from her sweet little mouth and those visible teeth. I am loving the sound of your ideas for her as the Christmas fairy. Can't wait to see how she turns out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alasse, she has such a sweet expression and I love her little teef . . . I want to have more PF's with teef now!

      Ha Ha! I have to be honest, I just want more PF's!! I wish FL would bring out some more sculpts, rather than just repainting the old ones.
      Hugs,
      X

      Delete
  3. She looks amazing!!! I hope to see more photos of her soon, those teeth are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Alejandra I am so in love with this little girl, it's beyond belief! I can see her receiving lots of attention. :)
      Hugs,
      X

      Delete
  4. Hello Sandi!
    Glad you have her back home with this beautiful face-up. I'm sure she'll be a lovely Christmas fairy.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lily,
      Me too! And she does, I love her!
      Hugs,
      X

      Delete
  5. Anonymous13 December

    She is just amazingly cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks M, I love her and am so pleased I went with an Aussie artist. :)
      Hugs,
      X

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog, I appreciate those who take the time to comment, ask questions or leave feedback. :)

SPAMMERS: Comments are moderated and all spam is deleted!