Just a few snaps from our Doll Meet and Fantasy Birthday Party for Q&I's Tsukito.
A personal blog sharing my love of all dolls, 1:6 scale dioramas, doll fashion, sewing and knitting.
Everyone Needs Playtime
In our hectic, modern lives, many of us focus so heavily on work and family commitments that we never seem to have time for pure fun. Somewhere between childhood and adulthood, we stopped playing.
When we carve out some leisure time, we’re more likely to zone out in front of the TV or computer than engage in fun, rejuvenating play like we did as children. But play is not just essential for kids; it can be an important source of relaxation and stimulation for adults as well.
There doesn’t need to be any point to the activity beyond having fun and enjoying yourself. By giving yourself permission to play with the joyful abandon of childhood, you can reap oodles of health benefits throughout life.
When we carve out some leisure time, we’re more likely to zone out in front of the TV or computer than engage in fun, rejuvenating play like we did as children. But play is not just essential for kids; it can be an important source of relaxation and stimulation for adults as well.
There doesn’t need to be any point to the activity beyond having fun and enjoying yourself. By giving yourself permission to play with the joyful abandon of childhood, you can reap oodles of health benefits throughout life.









Looks like fun! Ondine's outfit is amazing. What a great outfit you have created. I really love the sleeves!
ReplyDeleteMeets are always fun Sam, but this time I took some of my backdrops for the girls to use and we spent more time photographing the dolls than we usually do. I'm pleased you like it, I am happy with the final result and the fact that the skirt can be removed makes it quite versatile.
DeleteHugs,
X
Hello Sandy,
ReplyDeleteEveryone looked wonderful. I hope they all had fun.
Big hug,
Giac
HI Giac,
DeleteAh we always have fun, even if we just sit and chatter. :)
Hugs,
X
Really cute dolls! So lovely and different pictures! ♥ Cute those dolls birthday hats, aww muffins!
ReplyDeleteHi Pop.Zzero! So nice of you to pop by, I don't think we have chatted before. :) Yes, the dolls birthday was fun and those mufffins were yummy!
DeleteHugs.
X
Lovely photos from your meet! That dragon is pretty awesome looking.
ReplyDelete