Everyone Needs Playtime

In our hectic, modern lives, many of us focus so heavily on work and family commitments that we never seem to have time for pure fun. Somewhere between childhood and adulthood, we stopped playing.

When we carve out some leisure time, we’re more likely to zone out in front of the TV or computer than engage in fun, rejuvenating play like we did as children. But play is not just essential for kids; it can be an important source of relaxation and stimulation for adults as well.

There doesn’t need to be any point to the activity beyond having fun and enjoying yourself. By giving yourself permission to play with the joyful abandon of childhood, you can reap oodles of health benefits throughout life.

Friday

Last Pink Friday


It's Friday and I am all pinked out!
So nothing to share today, I shall be taking a small break while I focus on other projects.
However, I will be keeping an eye on you all, even though I won't be posting for a while.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone and enjoy your dolly time!
Big Hugs,
X

10 comments:

  1. I will miss your Pink Fridays. I can think of one Pink thing for today, Pink the singer!

    I am sure whatever projects you are working on will be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alasse, maybe when I find a fresh perspective it will return, who knows. :)

      Still at it, but taking a wee break.
      Big hugs,
      X

      Delete
  2. Awww, I will be missing Pink Fridays... Have great weekend too! Good luck with your new projects :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chiriann, I could do with some luck right now, things are not going quite as I planned. :)
      Big hugs,
      X

      Delete
  3. Have a great weekend yourself Sandy, and come back soon!!
    Big hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon. Just a brief visit to catch up, then back to it. :)
      Big hugs,
      X

      Delete
  4. Have a great weekend!! I really enjoyed your Pink Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Musume, I'm glad you did, but one should never say never. :)
      Big hugs,
      X

      Delete
  5. Enjoy your break! I shall be around waiting for you to come back.
    Many hugs for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog, I appreciate those who take the time to comment, ask questions or leave feedback. :)

SPAMMERS: Comments are moderated and all spam is deleted!