Everyone Needs Playtime

In our hectic, modern lives, many of us focus so heavily on work and family commitments that we never seem to have time for pure fun. Somewhere between childhood and adulthood, we stopped playing.

When we carve out some leisure time, we’re more likely to zone out in front of the TV or computer than engage in fun, rejuvenating play like we did as children. But play is not just essential for kids; it can be an important source of relaxation and stimulation for adults as well.

There doesn’t need to be any point to the activity beyond having fun and enjoying yourself. By giving yourself permission to play with the joyful abandon of childhood, you can reap oodles of health benefits throughout life.

Monday

Eight Months Absence

Has produced a new doll! 

Introducing Lina Spoon . . .


Lina is a limited edition of 25. She is a 42 cm collectible ball-jointed vinyl doll designed by Nicole Marschollek-Menzner for the Zwergnase "Spoons" series. Lina features 16 moveable joints, hand painted face, carrot-coloured hair and blue mouth-blown glass eyes from Lauscha.


Her outfit and accessories are comprised of a blue dress and matching socks, green lace-up real leather boots, a light scarf and a hand-crocheted bag.
Big hugs,
X

10 comments:

  1. It's good to have you back, if only for a minute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks RM, I've missed you guys. 😘

      Delete
  2. I knew you will come back to us 😁! It's so good to hear from you again! This girl is really pretty and not overly sweet. Seems a bit shy... Absolutely love her hair. Are they rooted or is it a wig? Congratulations on getting her! She is a perfect addition to your collection 😊
    It's great to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you know me better than I know myself Chiriann. 😊 I've really missed chatting with my regular readers, but sometimes life just gets in the way and has to be taken care of.
      Lina came to me at just the right time and has inspired me in ways I never thought possible. She is a little shy and innocent. Her hair is a wig (glued on) but it's lovely and soft.
      Thank you, hopefully on a more permanent basis. 😘

      Delete
  3. OMGoodness, she is precious...reminds me so much of my cousin..when she was like 4-5. Adorable...yes, we should stick together and visit each other...keep on posting! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Sandi. Yes she is precious and I have a feeling she will get a sibling in the not too distant future. 😘

      Delete
  4. Such a beautiful doll! She is a lovely red-haired beauty, and this look suits her so well. She is absolutely adorable ❤️

    I am truly happy to see you back on your blog. When I read your previous post, I was actually quite sad to think you were leaving. For a while, I also felt like I didn’t want to continue blogging. But with time, I realized how much I enjoy Blogspot and how nice it is to have a space for creativity that feels different from social media.

    So I will continue working on my blog, and it is wonderful to see your new posts appearing in my reading list again 🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so pleased to have this doll Inesa, especially as I thought I'd lost my desire for dolls.

      Yes, it does feel different here to other social media, probably because this is the one place where we are all really social. Sometimes I wonder why some of the other places are called that.

      Me too, and I thank you for dropping by with such kind words. 😍
      😘

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog, I appreciate those who take the time to comment, ask questions or leave feedback. :)

SPAMMERS: Comments are moderated and all spam is deleted!