Lolly Spoon arrived on the 20th this month, but until now I haven't had a chance to take photos. I changed her hairstyle just a little before taking these. It had gotten a little messed up during transport.
I think she is the perfect sibling for Lina, dont you? I really love the way she is dressed, simple, colourful and not too grown up.
Now I have two favourite dolls at the same time.
Big hugs,
X




She looks as if she was just waiting for somebody to pick her up and play. Does she really have huge feet or is that just the perspective of the picture?
ReplyDeleteNo her feet are in proportion to her body, but Nicole always puts oversized shoes on her dolls, it's sort of her signature.
Delete😘
Before you I didn't know these dolls, I love the hair color she has. I don't know why but I feel like she's perfect for stop motion animation, i's that kind of style in my head
ReplyDeleteProbably because there are not many around Alejandra, each doll is limited to 25 worldwide.
DeleteYes, I can see that and it would be great to do if only I had the patience.
😘
she's very special then!
DeleteShe has such a unique face!! I've never seen a doll like her before, very lovely. Thank you for sharing her with us 💕
ReplyDeleteThank you Elle. She's a very special doll and now she's waiting for another sibling.
DeleteHugs,
X