Everyone Needs Playtime

In our hectic, modern lives, many of us focus so heavily on work and family commitments that we never seem to have time for pure fun. Somewhere between childhood and adulthood, we stopped playing.

When we carve out some leisure time, we’re more likely to zone out in front of the TV or computer than engage in fun, rejuvenating play like we did as children. But play is not just essential for kids; it can be an important source of relaxation and stimulation for adults as well.

There doesn’t need to be any point to the activity beyond having fun and enjoying yourself. By giving yourself permission to play with the joyful abandon of childhood, you can reap oodles of health benefits throughout life.

Wednesday

The BID's Arrived Yesterday

I ordered these little girls sometime back and they arrived yesterday. I have named them Ebony & Ivory and will be perfect accompaniments for my sweet Harmony.

Efreet and Elin sculpts with IH face-ups.

Their outfits & wigs are from Iplehouse, but the shoes are from Mimiwoo and I made their knee sox myself. Mind you, I did have a minor hiccup . . . in my rush to order them, I accidentally ordered BOY BODIES!!

Now I am going to need to order some boys with girl bodies, so I can swap them over . . . then finally my little girls will have some boys to play with. :)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12 March

    O-oh :-D. They look gorgeous anyway, boy or girl bodies! I especially like Ebony, she has the most wonderful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a bit cranky with myself at first and then I thought about it for a while. I really do need some boys to complete the picture and Choco is going to need male company when he arrives, so a couple of mates will be great for him.

      See I can quite easily convince myself to spend more money. :)
      Cheers,
      X

      Delete
  2. Congrats for the new... erm... girls? xD Sorry, I find it hilarious! We all make mistakes, don't worry, so now you have a good excuse to have boys too! Boys are beautiful as well, sure you'll enjoy them when you'll have them ;)
    Hugs, Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I thought that might give you a giggle Lily. :) See what excitement can do for you? You are right though, I do need to add a few boys to the mix.
      Hugs,
      X

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog, I appreciate those who take the time to comment, ask questions or leave feedback. :)

SPAMMERS: Comments are moderated and all spam is deleted!