It arrived yesterday from my friend Trisha, to tell me the new Zwergnase Spoon Dolls had been released and were about to be posted on her website. I looked and it only took a second or two for me to fall in love all over again . . . and yes, I have pre-ordered Dalia.
These are Zwergnase stock photos, I will post more pics of her when she arrives in October. I think she has the most darling face, don't you? You could say she's one foxy little lady in that mohair hat.
Dalia Spoon was introduced on 10th September 2026 and is one of four Spoons with a new face sculpt. She has beautiful amber coloured glass eyes from Lauscha, real leather shoes, a hand painted face and gorgeous mid-brown wigged hair. Beautifully dressed, she stands at 42cm and is limited to 25 worldwide. Her skin colour is NM Original and she has16 fully moveable joints . . . a real BJD. Designed by Nicole Menzner and made in Germany.
Big hugs,
X


Oh she is stunning! Congrats on the pre order, I'm sure she will fit righ in your collection.
ReplyDeleteThank you Alejandra, I was hoping there would have been one with teeth, but when I saw her I didn't care.
Delete😘
Oh No ! She is so gorgeous ! I had seen about these Zwergnase Spoons but was doing my best to ignore them as I have been down the Zwergnase collecting bug twice but finally sold them all off a few years back. But she is so tempting and even though I am in the middle of a doll cull , she's making my mind want to plan.. . . . I must look again at her photos, could I only get one? . . . . or would I be pulled back into another collection? I must resist I must resist . . . I must go check her out !
ReplyDeleteDee
There's something in me that stops me from collecting just one type of doll Dee, my collection is quite eclectic. I have always liked the Zwergnase dolls and have a couple of Juniors but these have really tugged at my heart. Having so many joints makes them easier to pose for photo stories and being limited editions makes them even more special.
Delete😘